July 13, 2010

Expansion of the Southview Lines

If you have been to my website (http://www.southviewlines.com), you know that my current railroad is built in my garage. The original layout was designed to utilize one and a half walls of my 2-car garage and still allow room to park a car. Over time I have been parking less and less in my side of the garage (of course I can't have a railroad on HER side). One day I decided to use some of the space formally reserved for my car and expand the Southview Lines with a new peninsula. The new peninsula will be designed to be detached and moved out of the way if I ever need to park the car and my side of the garage.

Stay tuned for future posts as I plan to document the construction of the new layout space in this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment